Website and Marketing Solutions for Small Business
Homestead Digital Media Services offers a number of solutions to help you market your business in the digital age. Let us help you succeed.
- Website Design: We provide WordPress web design solutions to help small businesses start the journey of expanding their business on the web.
- Web Hosting: We are proud to be a reseller for GreenGeeks.com. GreenGeeks provides eco-friendly web hosting solutions. Alternately if you wish to purchase hosting directly from GreenGeeks, click the GreenGeeks link above.
- Content Marketing: Keeping fresh content on your website to keep customers engaged can be time consuming and difficult. We are happy to help. Learn more.
- SEO/Analytics: Understanding your customers and how to target them is an important part of growing your business. We can help. Learn more.
- Cyber Security: As hackers become more emboldened and prolific, let us help ensure the security of your website.
- Social Media: We take a holistic approach to small business marketing, and social media is an important component of reaching more customers. We help you understand social media and provide solutions that work for you.
- Digital Advertising: We can help you navigate the ever changing and often confusing process of advertising online. Learn more.
- Branding: Brand consistency across your entire business is important to ensure that customers are getting the correct information about your business. We help you understand how to tie in your online brand messaging to all other aspects of your business. Learn more.
- Other Services: We also offer remote technical support and training for WordPress, Windows, and many other computer or website relates platforms. Contact us to learn more.
Popular Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Free website builders are great if you want to share pictures of your cat with grandma. When you operate a small business, controlling your brand is a must. When you host with and use these free website builders like Rhymes with Six, for your business, you lose control of your brand message from the very start.
Follow This Link to learn Why Free Website Builders Are A Bad Idea
Further, most of these free website builders are ad supported. This means that other companies ads will be shown on your website. You will have no control over this. Great for your competitor. Not so much for you.
These companies will offer to upgrade you to your own domain name and remove the ads. They will also sell you hosting on their server for an inflated price. If you want to save money and build your own website, at least purchase your hosting from a reputable company and use the sitebuilder software included in your control panel. You’ll do just as well and save money. If you choose a host that offers one click WordPress installation, even better.
Read These Related Posts From Our Blog
Homestead Digital Media Services will be happy to provide you with a free consultation. We will listen to your needs and then offer you affordable solutions for your small business. To schedule your free consultation or learn more, please contact us.