Website and Marketing Solutions for Small Business
Homestead Digital Media Services offers a number of solutions to help you market your business in the digital age. Let us help you succeed.
- Website Design: We provide WordPress web design solutions to help small businesses start the journey of expanding their business on the web.
- Web Hosting: We are proud to be a reseller for GreenGeeks.com. GreenGeeks provides eco-friendly web hosting solutions. Alternately if you wish to purchase hosting directly from GreenGeeks, click the GreenGeeks link above.
- Content Marketing: Keeping fresh content on your website to keep customers engaged can be time consuming and difficult. We are happy to help. Learn more.
- SEO/Analytics: Understanding your customers and how to target them is an important part of growing your business. We can help. Learn more.
- Cyber Security: As hackers become more emboldened and prolific, let us help ensure the security of your website.
- Social Media: We take a holistic approach to small business marketing, and social media is an important component of reaching more customers. We help you understand social media and provide solutions that work for you.
- Digital Advertising: We can help you navigate the ever changing and often confusing process of advertising online. Learn more.
- Branding: Brand consistency across your entire business is important to ensure that customers are getting the correct information about your business. We help you understand how to tie in your online brand messaging to all other aspects of your business. Learn more.
- Other Services: We also offer remote technical support and training for WordPress, Windows, and many other computer or website relates platforms. Contact us to learn more.
Popular Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Free website builders are great if you want to share pictures of your cat with grandma. When you operate a small business, controlling your brand is a must. When you host with and use these free website builders like Rhymes with Six, for your business, you lose control of your brand message from the very start.
Follow This Link to learn Why Free Website Builders Are A Bad Idea
Further, most of these free website builders are ad supported. This means that other companies ads will be shown on your website. You will have no control over this. Great for your competitor. Not so much for you.
These companies will offer to upgrade you to your own domain name and remove the ads. They will also sell you hosting on their server for an inflated price. If you want to save money and build your own website, at least purchase your hosting from a reputable company and use the sitebuilder software included in your control panel. You’ll do just as well and save money. If you choose a host that offers one click WordPress installation, even better.
Read These Related Posts From Our Blog
Homestead Digital Media Services will be happy to provide you with a free consultation. We will listen to your needs and then offer you affordable solutions for your small business. To schedule your free consultation or learn more, please contact us.
When you are shopping around for a web host, you will find that hosting costs can vary greatly. HDMS offers hosting options that are affordable to keep your costs down.
Options for Saving on Hosting Costs
Option 1: When you choose Homestead Digital Media Services to design and build your website, the hosting costs for one year are itemized in our proposal.
Option 2: If you just need hosting and plan to build your website yourself, we offer competitively priced hosting packages. Each hosting package includes a free domain name for as long as you host your site with us. We also include ID Protect to protect your registration information from spammers.
Option 3: Purchase your shared web hosting from GreenGeeks. With this option you can design and build your site, or we will be happy to do it for you. For more information on this option click here.
For further information about setting up hosting for your website, please contact us for more information.
We offer two website hosting options for our clients. Either way you go, your website will be powered entirely by wind energy and thus better for the environment.These options are affordable and fully customizable. Both are shared hosting, meaning, that you have the space you need and without paying a small fortune to host your site.
Option 1: Homestead Digital Media Services is a reseller for GreenGeek.com. We purchase shared server space in bulk and then resell it to our clients. HDMS handles all support and billing with this option to provide you a quality solution at an affordable price. Since our focus primarily on design and marketing solutions for our clients, we offer hosting service with our other services as a convenience to our clients. For more information about hosting your website with Homestead Digital Media Services please contact us.
Option 2: Homestead Digital Media Services is also part of the GreenGeeks affiliate program. We are helping to spread the word about eco-friendly web hosting. Choosing this option, you purchase your server space directly from GreenGeeks. They handle all of the support and billing for your hosting directly. GreenGeeks does not offer design services. Please note that Homestead Digital Media Services receives a commision when you purchase web hosting from GreenGeeks through a link on our site. For more information, visit GreenGeeks