Website and Marketing Solutions for Small Business
Homestead Digital Media Services offers a number of solutions to help you market your business in the digital age. Let us help you succeed.
- Website Design: We provide WordPress web design solutions to help small businesses start the journey of expanding their business on the web.
- Web Hosting: We are proud to be a reseller for GreenGeeks.com. GreenGeeks provides eco-friendly web hosting solutions. Alternately if you wish to purchase hosting directly from GreenGeeks, click the GreenGeeks link above.
- Content Marketing: Keeping fresh content on your website to keep customers engaged can be time consuming and difficult. We are happy to help. Learn more.
- SEO/Analytics: Understanding your customers and how to target them is an important part of growing your business. We can help. Learn more.
- Cyber Security: As hackers become more emboldened and prolific, let us help ensure the security of your website.
- Social Media: We take a holistic approach to small business marketing, and social media is an important component of reaching more customers. We help you understand social media and provide solutions that work for you.
- Digital Advertising: We can help you navigate the ever changing and often confusing process of advertising online. Learn more.
- Branding: Brand consistency across your entire business is important to ensure that customers are getting the correct information about your business. We help you understand how to tie in your online brand messaging to all other aspects of your business. Learn more.
- Other Services: We also offer remote technical support and training for WordPress, Windows, and many other computer or website relates platforms. Contact us to learn more.
Popular Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
In digital marketing, content is the key that unlocks customer engagement. Engaging customers effectively helps your business maintain a higher mind share. A higher mind share translates into new customers and increased sales revenue. Attracting and retaining customers is as simple as having a strong content marketing strategy.
Easier said than done right?
Not really. Content marketing is using your website and social media to share original creative content with customers and asking them to engage through these channels even when they are not shopping. When they need the products or services you offer, they will be more likely to purchase them from you. Happy and engaged customers share your content with their social networks. You attract new customers.
Now the Hard Part of Content Marketing
Creating a strategy is easy. The difficult part is consistently creating the content that is at the heart of your strategy. You might get a couple of blog posts written, but then other duties call. Consistency is key. Many business owners start out with all intention to post one or two new articles a week, and then fall short after just a few weeks. This is an ongoing process and consistency will assure success.
Homestead Digital Media Services offers content creation solutions. We work with a top freelance content company to provide you with well researched and written blog posts to share with your customers. You provide us the keywords and topics you want to use, and we take care of the rest. We will work with the writers to ensure that each post meets your exacting specifications.
Once you have chosen from the posts that are available, we will optimize and publish them to your website for you. Then all you have to do is share that content with your customers. Or if you like, Homestead Digital media services offers social media solutions to help you get the most engagement from your customers.
All subscription plans are on a month to month basis with no long term contract required. Sign up today to get started.