Website and Marketing Solutions for Small Business
Homestead Digital Media Services offers a number of solutions to help you market your business in the digital age. Let us help you succeed.
- Website Design: We provide WordPress web design solutions to help small businesses start the journey of expanding their business on the web.
- Web Hosting: We are proud to be a reseller for GreenGeeks.com. GreenGeeks provides eco-friendly web hosting solutions. Alternately if you wish to purchase hosting directly from GreenGeeks, click the GreenGeeks link above.
- Content Marketing: Keeping fresh content on your website to keep customers engaged can be time consuming and difficult. We are happy to help. Learn more.
- SEO/Analytics: Understanding your customers and how to target them is an important part of growing your business. We can help. Learn more.
- Cyber Security: As hackers become more emboldened and prolific, let us help ensure the security of your website.
- Social Media: We take a holistic approach to small business marketing, and social media is an important component of reaching more customers. We help you understand social media and provide solutions that work for you.
- Digital Advertising: We can help you navigate the ever changing and often confusing process of advertising online. Learn more.
- Branding: Brand consistency across your entire business is important to ensure that customers are getting the correct information about your business. We help you understand how to tie in your online brand messaging to all other aspects of your business. Learn more.
- Other Services: We also offer remote technical support and training for WordPress, Windows, and many other computer or website relates platforms. Contact us to learn more.
Popular Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Web design cost can range from free to thousands of dollars. There are many factors that go into designing and building a website. Things like functionality, SEO, and appearance have to go into the design process. At Homestead Digital Media Services we will provide you with a free consultation and then present you a proposal based on the needs of your small business.
Other Factors Affecting Web Design Cost
- Do you need a fully integrated e-commerce solution. In plain speak, do you want to sell your products online? Or are you just looking to provide information and build a relationship with your customers?
- Do you have specific features in mind that you need for your website? Ie: newsletter integration, affiliate program integration, social media integration, content creation, etc
- Do you need a portfolio to show off your best work?
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO). SEO helps your site rank higher on Google and other search engines.
Resources to Get You Started
Read these article from our blog to help you better understand the web design process.
5 Simple Web Design Tips For Small Business Growth
How to Attract Customers With Strong Content Marketing Strategies
How to Grow Your Business With Better Solutions
Homestead Digital Media Services is a small business. We work to keep our overhead very low which helps you keep cost lower. You can contact a big design firm with all of the bells and whistles (which they will upsell to you btw) and they will be happy to build your website and charge you a fortune to pay for all of their overhead. Or you can contact us for a free consultation. We will listen to your needs and provide solutions that help your business grow. We know small business because we are a small business.